A kétarcú igék 3. rész.






Kattints a lenti képre a videó megtekintéséhez!




A videóban felsorolt kifejezések


1.

regret-megbán

I regret missing that film.
I regret missing the school reunion.
I regret missing your birthday party last week.
I regret not listening to you.
I regret not calling you yesterday.
I regret not going on holiday earlier.
I regret saying that.



We regret to inform you that our restaurant will be closed next week.
I regret to say I can not offer you this job.
I regret to tell you that I can't participate in the charity ball.


2.

go on


We stopped for a while then we went on talking.
After my mum's phone call I went on painting the wall.
After getting rid of my talkative neighbour I could go on cooking.

After talking with my friend I went on to call my cousin.
After painting the wall I went on to clean the windows.
After cooking I went on to lay the table for us.



3.

 need

You need to take more exercise.
You need to work harder.
You don't need to come if you don't want to.

I need to replace the batteries in the remote control.
The batteries need changing in the remote control.

I need to repair this door.
This door needs repairing.

This is a tricky question. This problem needs thinking about very carefully.
I need to think about this question very carefully.



Szótár:
miss something - kihagy, elmulaszt
school reunion - osztálytalálkozó
offer somebody a job - állást ajánl valakinek
participate in - részt vesz rajta, benne
take part in = participate in
charity ball - jótékonysági bál
get rid of somebody - megszabadul tőle
talkative - beszédes
neighbour - szomszéd
lay the table - megteríti az asztalt
take/do exercise - tornázik
replace = change - kicserél
battery - elem
remote control - távirányító
repair - megjavít
tricky - trükkös
carefully - itt: alaposan
careful - óvatos, alapos




Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

A "have" ragozása és használata

Daily routine-napirend 1.rész

Household chores-Házimunkák