A kétarcú igék 4.- befejező rész


Kattints a lenti képre a videó megtekintéséhez!







help

Can you help me (to) move this table?


Can you help me (to) do the washing-up?---------------Can you help me with the washing-up?



Can't help + ing


I can't help laughing when I look at his hairstyle.

We couldn't help yawning during his boring lecture.


Like, love, hate, can't bear/can't stand


I like reading.

I hate getting up early.
I can't stand going to lectures.
I can't bear jogging.


I like to read in bed. / I like to have breakfast in bed.

I hate to tell you this but your hair is like an Easter egg.
I can't bear to stand in the freezing cold waiting for the bus.


Szótár:

move - elmozdít
do the washing-up - elmosogat
laugh - nevet
hairstyle- frizura
yawn - ásít
lecture - előadás
during - alatt
hate - utál
can't bear - nem bírja elviselni
can't stand - ki nem állhatja
get up - felkel
early - korán
jog - kocog
Easter egg - húsvéti tojás
freezing cold - dermesztő hideg

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

A "have" ragozása és használata

Daily routine-napirend 1.rész

Household chores-Házimunkák